Tuesday, 23 June 2009

~ Not the best Gudbye



I'm quitting my job. Leaving my not so lovely office. haha =P
Pasti rindu my office yang selalu choas!





Leaving my job. my routine doesn't be the same after this. No more calculation yang amat tension when end of month. haha ;D

Leaving my man & Mika in Ampang.
Owh, break off with my boyfriend (my car) too.... *sdg frust gila ni*

New challenge for me is coming. I have leave everything just to fulfill my passion.
Harap ia berbaloi.
kawan2, wish me luck okey...



p/s: I may not be blogging for now. bile dah settle everything, I'll be writing A.S.A.P




6 comments:

Bella said...

ala~ da nk pindah dah.. mesti sunyi ofis tu. goodluck for ur future~


*meja die mcm meja bos la.

Mazni Maisya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mazni Maisya said...

thx bella...

saya mmg boss..hahaha =P
tu bilik QS & site agent. saya kan qs....tp saya x suka blue!

reez said...

lek ar..meninggalkan sesuatu untuk sesuatu yang lebih baik.Apa yg penting experience yg ko dah gather tu..tak gitu?

Senah the Jenab Glam said...

gud luck sya!
gonna miss uuuu...
cepat2 settlekan thingss..

Mazni Maisya said...

ahaks... aku juga rindu korg..
rindu nak blogging...ahaks!