Sunday, 5 July 2009

~ A letter he'll NEVER read


helo my charming guy.
lets stop.
stop sending gd morning wishes.
stop saying gd nite.
stop sending me comments..
stop texting each other.
just stop.

coz we'll never be..
whatever we want us to be.
whatever i want us to be.
so stop..walk away from my life..
i promise i'll walk away from yours..
just make it easier for me..please..

My charming ..
I'm so sorry..
I've an affair now.. with sum one else..
I felt guilty..
sorry for having sum1 else but not you..








6 comments:

Bella said...

uit..new post sudah cite pasal cinta ke? thought u wanna tell me bout ur life there.. aiyak.. baru masuk sudah jumpe boy baru? adeh la.. poor him..

ayie said...

siapakah jejaka tersebut?

Senah the Jenab Glam said...

kenapa aku rasa sedih dan sayu ngan posting cha kali ni?

Mazni Maisya said...

ntah la ayie.. saje je tulis gitu..
but there is sum1 lah..
x serious.. sje nak test skill ni...

To Usz:
ko rase sedih sbb ko syg charming kan... aku pun..ahaks!!!
cam aku syg kat ko...
hhahahaha =P

Anonymous said...

aku pon syg gak kat charming tu...

-taro-

Mazni Maisya said...

mane leh...
aku je syg kat die..
ko x leh taro...
ahaks!!!