Sunday, 29 March 2009

~Melayu kah Aku?? ~


1) MY TOP 10 FAVOURITE FOOD
- Nasi goreng ayam dekat Mat Zain. weeew
- Kenny Roger's coleslaw - Mee goreng mamak Hassan - Nasi Putih Ayam Sup Utara - Everything from Pizza Hut (except for the seafood pizza) - chicken wing at IKEA - WENDY's (OMG) - KFC-coleslow again - Secret recipe- blueberry cheesecake... - mcFlurry oreo.

2) 10 THINGS I LOVE DOING
- shopping - sleeping - online - EATING - being HOME! - watching movie - HANGING OUT WITH GALS - watching gossip girl and desperate housewives - karaoke :D - travelling. (sangat suke oke. part sopink paling best!)

3) 5 types of girls that i adore

- girls who respect other girls
- girls who don't have big mouth - girls who can say i'm sorry with not 'but..' - girls who can say go to hell (and really mean it)when she finds out her bf's cheating on her. - i adore girls who can sing. haha. cuz i suck at it. seriously.

4) 5 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN I'M FEELING DOWN

- sleep
- sleep - and sleep again - sleep - press create new message and send 'jom lepak pwease' to those important.

5) 5 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN I'M HAPPY

- i laugh out loud...a hell LOUD.
- i tease everyone around - i say smile to everyone - tell the world that i'm happy - i can do ANYTHING if i'm happy

6) 10 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

- respect me - be honest with me - win my family - win my friends - then - you - can - definitely - win - me :D

7) MY TOP 5 MOST FAVOURITE JUNK FOOD

- chachos (bbq flavour) - mister potatoes (tomato flavour) - twisties (tomato flavor) - - i only have 3

8) 5 THINGS I WISH IT COULD HAPPEN SOON

- all job DONE. huwaaaa...... - baba move in new house in muar so i can get his car...hehe - si charming says 'jom deting' hahaha - a job with a high salary ever!! - korea! korea! korea! wanna go there.. jeju island ;D

9) 10 RIDICULOUS THINGS I WISH TO DO B4 I DIE

- join MERCY and go to iraq
- help the unlucky ones - do something really good for the society! - civilize as many people as i can - punch Mr A, sum1 who really broke my heart... - slap those who bitch a lot. hahah - go in front of sc and shout 'i like you. can't you see?' - omg, BUNGEE JUMPING!! - backpacking to europe with my loved ones! - go for shoeeeeeeeeeee shoppinggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

10) MY TOP 10 RECENTLY MOST ADDICTED SONG

- Jangan pisahkan (gile kan? haha)
- Practically - Every - Song - By - Backstreet - Boys! - Bila rasaku ini rasamu - what - else ha??

11) 10 PERSON I WISH 2 TAG

- Azieya
- ct - Mas - Asyud - Fadzly - Miss Yanie - Kak Izza - Kekasih gelapku - Hakim - My x-clasmate

4 comments:

nor zanariah said...

muka hang muka mlayu... tp makan sume omputih..ckp pun omputih saje.. x tau la ko kategori ape....

Mazni Maisya said...

tu tanda2 hasrat nak dpt husband from Nottingham lorr... hahaha =D

misa said...

Nottingham ke? aku ingat org negro td...
blog pun omputih saje...ko leh tnye melayu ke x...ape daa

Senah the Jenab Glam said...

cha...
no.8 tu...ermm...i saw something like...hrmmm...hehehehhee...