Monday, 30 March 2009

~Anak Manja.. think twice la ngok!!

si xda otak: hey.
me: helo.
si xda otak: i need to ask u something.
me: ok...
si xda otak: doesn't it pissed u off?
me: what?
si xda otak: your dad.
me: my DAD??
si xda otak: u're the middle child kan? it must be hard. competing with your sister.
me: ?
si xda otak: i bengang dengan abah i. there's this watch i want. he doesn't want to buy it for me. u mesti slalu kena macam ni kan?
me:*banged my head on the table* i tau u boleh buat ape.
si xda otak: ape??
me: pergi mati.

first, efff u dude! u're whining over a stupid watch? the old man gave u a brand new MyV and u're whining over a WATCH? stop being a fcuking spoiled brat and suck it up man. and don't u try to get me into this. yes, my dad didnt lay me a private jet, and i did not grow up (still not growing up) in gold. but he gave me food, he paid for my education and he gave me HOME.

get this. he has NEVER PAID for my topup. have u ever heard me whine? no. why? coz i'm thankful for what i have and what he had already given me. what he and my mom gave me. and for u to whine about ur old man not giving u a stupid watch when he had already paid for that stupid education in that stupid private college for his stupid son is just efffffingggg stupid!!!!!!!


why don't u do us all a favour.
kill urself.
world would be a better place without a spoiled brat like YOU!


MyEm0.Com

8 comments:

Yanafunky said...

mrh btul..siapa si xda otak ni? x bsyukur

the sya said...

bf kpd *beach*...nyah kamoo si xda otak ni dr ym ku!!!

Mazni Maisya said...

bf kpd *beach*...nyah kamoo si xda otak ni dr ym ku!!!

Adam Agrofarm Sdn Bhd said...

uish... xsedar diri si xda otak ni... u shuld say si bodoh saje...

Mazni Maisya said...

huhuuuu... lantak la die dgn hidupnye... he need to b civilize sket baru sedar ;P

mudasfreakz said...

pasal jam je...adoiyai
pe la dia ni, beli la sndiri...sahih hidup ngan tabung PAMA ni...

nor zanariah said...

tabung PAMA la tu... anak durhaka ni

awal said...

awal kacak